Heartland Earthworks Conservancy is a group of archaeologists, conservationists and other concerned citizens who volunteer their time to do what they can to preserve ancient earthworks in southern Ohio.
Board of Trustees Members:
- Jarrod Burks Director of Archaeological Geophysics, Ohio Valley Archaeology, Inc.
- William S. Dancey Emeritus Associate Professor of Anthropology, Ohio State University
- Robert Genheimer George Rieveschl Curator of Archaeology, Cincinnati Museum Center
- John E. Hancock Professor of Architecture, U.C. & Project Co-Director, The Ancient Ohio Trail
- Bruce J. Lombardo Former Site Manager, Serpent Mound and Fort Hill State Memorials
- Aaron Rourke President, Rivers Unlimited
- Al Tonetti Cultural Resources Specialist, ASC Group, Inc.
Board of Trustees Advisors:
- Robert N. Drake Of Counsel, Reese, Pyle, Drake & Meyer, P.P.L.
- Bradley T. Lepper Curator of Archaeology, Ohio Historical Society