Heartland Earthworks Conservancy is a group of archaeologists, conservationists and other concerned citizens who volunteer their time to do what they can to preserve ancient earthworks in southern Ohio.
Board of Trustees Members:
- Dr. Jarrod Burks Director of Archaeological Geophysics, Ohio Valley Archaeology, Inc.
- Dr. William S. Dancey Emeritus Associate Professor of Anthropology, Ohio State University
- Robert Genheimer George Rieveschl Curator of Archaeology, Cincinnati Museum Center
- Prof. John E. Hancock Professor of Architecture, U.C. & Project Co-Director, The Ancient Ohio Trail
- Bruce J. Lombardo Former Site Manager, Serpent Mound and Fort Hill State Memorials
Board of Trustees Advisors:
- Dean K. Alexander Former Superintendant, Hopewell Culture National Historical Park
- Robert N. Drake Of Counsel, Reese, Pyle, Drake & Meyer, P.P.L.
- Dr. Nomi B. Greber Curator of Archaeology, Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Dr. Bradley T. Lepper Curator of Archaeology, Ohio Historical Society
- Dr. William F. Romain Research Associate, Newark Earthworks Center, Ohio State University